SpecialPurposeRifles.com is an Authorized Dealer for Aimpoint, Athlon, Eotech, Kahles, Nightforce, Schmidt & Bender, Steiner, Tangent Theta, and other brands.
Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic is designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight's performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement.
The Aimpoint® PRO sight comes in a ready-to-go kit at a budget friendly price, a concept that appeals strongly to Law Enforcement units.
COMPLETE AND READY TO MOUNT
The PRO sight contains a QRP2 mount and a standard AR15 spacer which can be removed. It is also equipped with flip covers, a black front flip cover and a transparent rear flip cover that allows the user to engage a target with both lens covers closed in an emergency situation.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SIGHT
Accessories and mounts are available if you want to upgrade your PRO sight.
Please note that the appearance of some components of this product such as the rubber strap, the covers for the adjustment screws and the battery lid have recently changed.
- Always ready - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.• In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
Operating principle: Reflex Collimator sight with LED
Optical magnification: 1x
Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0,1 to 55 000 lx
Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD 3
Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
NVD compatible: Yes
Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
Clear aperture: 26 mm
Eye relief: Unlimited
Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N.
Battery life - Day time use: 30 000 h continuous (pos. 7 of 10)
Power intensity: 4 NVD and 6 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
Length sight only: 115 mm (4 1/2")
Length conf: 130 mm (5 1/8")
Width: 55 mm (2 3/16")
Height sight only: 55 mm (2 3/16")
Height conf: 67 mm (2 5/8")
Weight sight only (incl battery): 220 g (7,8 oz)
Weight conf: 330 g (11,6 oz) incl. Lens Covers, Mount, and Spacer
Housing material: High Strength Aluminum
Housing finish and color: Matte black
Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte
Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 30 mm (1 3/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
Height of optical axis - sight, mount and Micro spacer XX: 39 mm (1 9/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = 7/16" at 100 yds
Temperature range operation: -45°C to 71°C (-49°F to 160°F)
Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
Immersion, static: Operates after immersion until temperature is stabilized + 10°C compared to the water. Limits: Depth: 45 m (150 ft.)
Shock: Operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
Vibration: Operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD